Download SignDoc Desktop
|Version||3.3 - 2013-06-19|
Start now to sign documents with legally binding, secure electronic signatures.
SignDoc installs in minutes and is easy to use.
Try for free for 90 consecutive days after first usage.
|Signature Capturing||Overview about broad range of supported devices
NEW in Version 3.3:
Touchscreen-Tablets with Windows 8 Professional
iPhone in connection with Sign2Phone App
|File Types||All formats supported – thanks to a built in printer driver any printable document can be converted to an electronic document in PDF or TIFF format. After the conversion the document is automatically opened in SignDoc Desktop for editing and signing.|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows 8 Professional,Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 2003
User account with administration rights
|Hard Disk||min 125 MB|
Before downloading the software package for "SignDoc Desktop" please read the following export restrictions very carefully.
This software may contain encryption technology that is subject to import/export control laws in your country, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries.
By clicking the download link below, i.e. on behalf of your Company and yourself:
strictly comply with all such laws and regulations and warrant that:
1. agree to strictly comply with all such laws and regulations;
2. represent and warrant that:
- a. neither your company nor yourself are located or reside in a country for which either Germany, the European Union or the United States have export restrictions;
- b. neither your company nor yourself are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List, export restricting and country-independent lists or indices of names of the European Union;
- c. neither your company nor yourself will download or otherwise export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to the above described countries or to persons or entities located or residing in these countries or named on the above mentioned lists and indices;
- d. your company and yourself have the necessary license from the appropriate authority to download, export, re-export or import the software; and
- e. neither your company nor yourself will use the software for or will allow the software to be used for any purposes prohibited by either German or United States law or the laws of the European Union, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, chemical or biological weapons; and
Your agreement to these conditions does not imply the conclusion of a license agreement. However, in the event of concluding a license agreement with SOFTPRO in the future, these conditions shall become part of such license agreement.
Some guidance regarding export restrictions is available at: United States of America: Website of Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury United States of America: Website of the Department of the Treasury: Sanctions Germany: Website of the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA): List of countries with export restrictions
Support of additional languages, e.g.
CZ ES KO RU
Please inquire for Details how to run SignDoc Desktop in additional languages